Re: Why does Debian have code names for releases?

On Mon, 03 Jul 2023 23:34:50 +0200
Emanuel Berg <incal@dataswamp.org> wrote:

Hello Emanuel,

>Maybe the UK roads also follow a system.

They certainly did.  The remnants can be seen still.  Maybe wikipedia
has an article about it - I've not checked.  A DDG (or other search
engine) lookup would find something.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"