Re: mounting media in plasma5

Am Montag, 3. Juli 2023, 16:02:34 CEST schrieb Thomas Schmitt:
> Hi,
>
> Hans wrote:
> > getfacl /media/myusername/
> > [...]
> > user:myusername:r-x
>
> I wonder why the desktop did not give you write permission.
> Does
>   mount | grep /media/myusername
> show option "ro" in the part of the output line which is in "()"
> brackets ?

No, it des not. Even it does not give any output.

> If not: Can you create a new file in /media/myusername/ ?

Nope, I can not. I was at  a customer today and did an upgrade from bullseye
to bookworm and there I discvered this issue the first time, as he has a
hardrive with ext4. As I am using no harddrive with ext4 at the moment, I did
not notice this issue.

> Have a nice day :)
>
> Thomas

Best regards