Re: cannot install odcb mariadb in bookworm

On 01.07.2023 18:44, John Covici wrote:
OK, thanks much --what do I add to my sources list for the proposed
updates?  Do I need all the lines ending with main free etc. or just
one line?

It is up to you. If you need to solve the "odbc mariadb" problem, I think selecting just "main" will be enough, eg.:
deb https://deb.debian.org/debian/ bookworm-proposed-updates main
deb-src https://deb.debian.org/debian/ bookworm-proposed-updates main

Or you can add all other sections like so:
deb https://deb.debian.org/debian/ bookworm-proposed-updates main contrib non-free non-free-firmware
deb-src https://deb.debian.org/debian/ bookworm-proposed-updates main contrib non-free non-free-firmware

Consult Debian wiki for additional info:
https://wiki.debian.org/SourcesList

--
With kindest regards, Alexander.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀