Re: bookworm upgrade report: boring

Hello,

can confirm the statement of Dan.

Just did an upgrade Bullseye -> Bookworm at two computer.

1. Lenovo V340-17IWL

XFCE Desktop

used as daily driver

2. NUC Kit DC53427HYE

XFCE Desktop

but used as server for a Nextcloud instance

general connetion via ssh

Both upgrades run smoothly and without any problems.

Only topic was the restart of the Nextcloud. They don't wanted the standard PHP 8.2.
Solution was a downgrade to PHP8.0

Until now no problems

--
---