Re: Please help with not booting from USB so to install Debian

You might want to read the manual with the computer. My Lenovo would boot automatically to Windows. In the manual, it had a hold on the side, trusty paperwork clip press the hole, boots into bios. Install Linux

On Thu, Jun 8, 2023, 2:51 PM Bret Busby <bret@busby.net> wrote:
On 9/6/23 05:18, Bret Busby wrote:
> On 9/6/23 05:02, Bret Busby wrote:

>>> Can you perhaps point out a link to read that procedure?  Thanks!
>>>
>>> Rodolfo
>>>
>> I have posted a query to the Ubuntu list, asking the person who I
>> believe, provided the procedure on that list, and, who has published
>> equivalent information for Windows 10.
>>
>> I seek his response.
>>
>> ..
>> Bret Busby
>> Armadale
>> West Australia
>> (UTC+0800)
> Have you disabled "secure boot" on your Windows 11 PC?
>
> ..
> Bret Busby
> Armadale
> West Australia
> (UTC+0800)

If you go to

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2022-July/thread.html

and scroll down to the thread starting with the subject "Questions about
Linux Mint and this list", read that message, and, work your way through
the responses, especially, the ones from Liam Proven, you should be able
to get the answer that you seek.

..
Bret Busby
Armadale