Re: Error Messages

Hi Mick,

Can you please give result of this command? (install inxi if you don't
have it)

sudo inxi -Fm

Also, please run Memtest86+ on your machine (for several hours) to check
memory for errors. You can find it there:
https://memtest.org/

It can be also found in Debian packages, but booting to memtest86+ not
always work, especially if you are using EFI booting mode.
Ask if you need any assistance with this.