Re: EPSON ET M 1120 new printer: If You can read this, you are using the wrong driver

Any update on the status of this Epson printer? The world is dying to know the outcome of this saga

On Mon, May 8, 2023, 2:35 PM Brad Rogers <brad@fineby.me.uk> wrote:
On Mon, 8 May 2023 12:37:35 -0400
chris <tknchris@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello chris,

>Are we at the point yet where this has enough attention it would have
>been cheaper to crowd fund a new printer?? 🤣🤣

(smiley noted)

I'm betting even that wouldn't work;  At this point, I'm of the opinion
(after a quick glance through some of the earlier posts in this thread)
that the OP may have installed the driver from Debian but has not fired
up CUPS to actually make use of it.

Given their obvious difficulties with English (not their native tongue,
so entirely understandable) help from this point would have most likely
have to take the form of paying them a visit.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"