Re: repeat of previous question that has gone unansweredseveraltimes.

gene heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:

> I'd think I could start by comparing cupsd.conf's, but miss And I
> can't see the trees for all this forest in the way in both, but
> missing is a client.conf. I think... But that is probably whats
> wrong, me thinking.

Your directory listings showed that both had a ppd directory, but you
didn't show the content of those directories. Since your error message
was specifically that it couldn't find the PPD, the first thing I'd do
is compare those two directories.