Re: How to get rid of the synaptic message (mentioned below) at the end of installing a package?

    To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
    Subject: Re: How to get rid of the synaptic message (mentioned
below) at the end of installing a package?
    From: David Wright <deblis@lionunicorn.co.uk>
    Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 18:30:24 -0500
[🔎] CAEG4cZVJtcgcaNK_0uCbt+DPGUcSSoHJEtxVbkNGx8aPh++APA@mail.gmail.com>

[    ...   ]

Dear Mr. Wright,

I remember our earlier interactions. But this time the length you have
gone to to help me gain a perspective is beyond thanks. It is
admirable, particularly for a novice who wouldn't likely make a
difference to the world.

You said, "... It's trivial to provoke this message, though I can't be sure of
precisely why APT generates it ..."

You added, "... This time there's no warning, and the package is
cached ... I guess you have to sort out why a file would be being read
from /root/.synaptic/tmp//tmp_sh. I know next to nothing about
synaptic ..."

I have read the lines generated by apt while installing, though they
are very complicated for me.

In the matter of your uncertainty, please try to imagine my condition
then. Which is why I need GPT advanced. We can't access our
subconscious processing. We are easily tired, but AI won't tire. If my
questions are reasonable and clear, all of them would be answered. I
would then be able to learn and solve from a,b,c to 1,2,3 of gates,
flip-flops and storage to AI-level computing and illuminate the grey
areas within. So AGI is a demand that shall be met, eventually.

I have the other post in this thread, to Mr. Davidson, which explains
why I am stuck with synaptic and do not venture out to explore apt.
man pages are mostly without examples and are to be linearly learned,
whereas real-time computing using the terminals require a very
complicated intermesh of learning, analyses, syntheses, evaluations,
experience and intuition.

I have my idea recorded in the Google Drive folder that could be
accessed from a Shortener Link That Must Not Be Named other than BIT
and the LY accompanying it with a clear example of how I visualise our
Enhanced Manual (EnMan) Pages should be.

It is not that I fear adventure, but I fear that I won't receive any
support precisely with explanations on the 'why' part, when I need
them the most. I find that we are all virtually like tiny lamps with a
lot of darkness around us. At least, some brighter lamps came together
and produced this Open Source system where and in whih one is not
taxed to breathe air.

So bottom-line that I derive from your explanation is:    it is better
to ignore the warnings altogether unless and until the system fails.

But I must thank you for your kind explanations. Mr. Davidson has also
been very kind to me. Many of the senior members I have interacted
with here have been very kind and accommodating. Free Software
Movement upholds that people generally barter and share. It must be
the environment that empowers kindness. I thank you all. But I lament
that we all are ultimately limited.

We live in an era of confusion because of the limitations in human
processing abilities, particularly in computing. Hopefully, this
limitations too shall be our past.

I very firmly believe that Debian should explore the OpenAI so long as
it is open, and the AGI domain, to create an offshoot of the GPTn,
HuggingGPT, et al, to implement it to harmonise various aspects of the
Debian universe, particularly, replacing the man pages with something
more reflective of the mesh network that the various computing domains
represent.

Another aspect which I expect is a pre-determined size,
time-dependent, log / index file, recording CPU processing steps, each
step at a time, even if the computation speed reduces to half, and let
GPT derive associations between the steps and the problems that the
system faces. This General Transformer is really an interesting field.
I hope to find someone who could teach me the mathematical basis for
these transformers to work, without my joining a paid institution with
a syllabus and structured learning with Time-Bound, Roted, Closed-Book
Exams.

Best wishes,
Rajib
Etc.