Re: Which Diff tool could I use for visually comparing two text files where Word Wrap is possible?

On Wed, 5 Apr 2023 davidson wrote:
Attached (unless the listserv software has nuked it) is a sed script
"flow" (with verbose comments) which might serve your needs. (Since
you have not exhibited here any of the text you are working with, I
can only play the role of speculative optimist.)

Tested with

 $ sed --version | head -1
 sed (GNU sed) 4.7

 $ dpkg-query -l sed # check that it is installed
 ||/ Name           Version      Architecture Description
 ii  sed            4.7-1        amd64        GNU stream editor for filtering/transforming text

--
Hackers are free people. They are like artists. If they are in a good
mood, they get up in the morning and begin painting their pictures.