Re: Bullseye and hplip install

On Wed, 5 Apr 2023 17:24:09 +0200
Christoph Brinkhaus <c.brinkhaus@t-online.de> wrote:

Hello Christoph,

>I have run hp-check just for curiosity. It reports a lot of missing
>stuff.

You need to read the output carefully;  Much of that missing stuff may
well be related to build environment only.  If you installed hplip from
Debian repos, that would explain some (many?) of the errors/warnings.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"