Re: Is perl still the No.1 language for sysadmin?

> Next, you might ask which is the best editor to use on Unix & Linux.
> That should really stir the pot :) Emacs for the win!

Emacs will not win, because this OS does not have good editor even
with M-x viper :-)
Used it at their 21-23 versions. It's not editor, it's really os and
in this os best mail/news reader.
You can config anything with it. But you will config everything in it.
After end of fidonet to news gate i was dropped emacs because too lazy
for every day configuration without stimul :-)

--
Stanislav

P.S. Now I use vi (not vim), vi (really vim-tiny), vim, mcedit (from
mc), or something installed by default, edit network settings and with
working network use puppet-like software, which configs/data edited by
Geany with git or directly in Gitlab webinterface. Not ideal, but
working.