Re: Strange application menus (File, Edit…) behaviour since last update

On Thu, 9 Mar 2023 17:57:12 +0100
Yvan Masson <yvan@masson-informatique.fr> wrote:

Hello Yvan,

>Yes, I did that, but thanks for the suggestion.

NP.  Shame it didn't help.

>As I do not always use X11, I am thinking that maybe my issue has begun
>on a previous update…

Always a possibility.

Another possibility is that, somehow, part of your config has got
corrupted.  What happens if you try as a different user?

As an aside;
I've got a few niggles here (predating what you're experiencing by
several months) that I can't solve by regular means.  When they get
to be too much, and I can stomach the pain, I'll move my current config
out of the way, and start over with a clean slate.  One of the issues
seems to be due to corruption of configs, as the fault doesn't manifest
itself in a test user I have set up for the purpose of fault evaluation.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"