Re: No /

It does not work if you want to use this host like a secure server(server.key). So why do you not install a new server with the same configuration? Commonly is suitable to install two servers, migrate services, and switch at an appropriate time.

On Tue, Mar 7, 2023 at 8:05 PM David Wright <deblis@lionunicorn.co.uk> wrote:
On Tue 07 Mar 2023 at 19:36:04 (+0100), tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 07, 2023 at 05:33:45PM +0100, Michael Lee wrote:
> > Is it possible to reinstall the system and still retain the settings,
> > logins, etc.?
>
> That depends on what you understand by "settings, logins, etc".
>
> As others have said in this thread: what are you trying to achieve?
> Why do you want to reinstall the system?

one might assume. BTRfs is w-a-y beyond my ken.

Cheers,
David.

--
Atenciosamente,