Re: why some memory are missing

No problem. It was very common “back in my day”

On Sat, Jan 7, 2023 at 7:10 PM lsg <loushanguan2015@sina.com> wrote:

On 1/8/23 07:30, Jeremy Hendricks wrote:
I imagine it’s a bios limitation and it cannot address the full 4GB even though it’s a 64bit CPU. This was common with the Intel 925/945 chipsets even through they supported Intel 64bit CPUs of the time.

Thank Jeremy Hendricks!

it seems to me that someone made foolish mistake

hp seems to say  it's not my fault by reminding user in reference guide that "The memory available may be limited by the operating system."