Re: Killing bluetooth dead

On Mon, Dec 05, 2022 at 02:32:15PM -0500, Timothy M Butterworth wrote:
> If you do not want Bluetooth to run you can simply disable it in systemd.
>
> sudo  systemctl stop bluetooth.service
>
> sudo  systemctl disable bluetooth.service

That was actually the first thing I tried, I just forgot to include it
in my list of failed attempts:

fubar:~$ sudo systemctl stop bluetooth.service
Failed to stop bluetooth.service: Unit bluetooth.service not loaded.
fubar:~$ sudo systemctl disable bluetooth.service
Failed to disable unit: Unit file bluetooth.service does not exist.

...and yet the attempts to load bluetooth.target continue to be logged,
even though bluetooth.service does not exist.

--
Dave Sherohman