Re: Detailed Leafpad manual [not just manpage]?

On 4/12/22 20:56, Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
On Sun, Dec 04, 2022 at 05:29:58AM -0600, Richard Owlett wrote:
I wish to document a personal project.The desired format will resemble the
outline for term papers we wrote in school in the 50's. Except some items
may be a short paragraph or two long.

I did a web search for text editors with an auto-indent feature.
The only one I recognized was Leafpad. But I couldn't find appropriate
documentation or "howto". Where would I find it?

Any other suggestions for a basic text editor in the Debian repository with
an auto-indent feature. I'm not interested in a full blown word processor.

TIA

Richard,

Leafpad was removed from Debian quite a while ago in Stretch - oldoldstable.

To get the man 'look', just use your regular text editor (I prefer nano) and run through

https://www.systutorials.com/docs/linux/man/1-txt2man/

--
Jeremy