Re: question for seasoned links users?

On Sat, 17 Sept 2022 at 19:21, Brad Rogers <brad@fineby.me.uk> wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Sep 2022 18:28:40 +1000 David <bouncingcats@gmail.com> wrote:

> >been unable to find any information at all about shellworld.net.
> >If you could provide a link to any documentation or information
> >about shellworld.net,
>
> Since a whois query comes back with "redacted for privacy" about almost
> everything, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that the OP is the domain's
> owner.

Hi Brad

A ddg search for '@shellworld.net' reveals what look like
multiple user names.

In fact a couple of names I even recognise as Debian
users who participate here. So perhaps one of those folks
might be able to give us a technical description of exactly
what shellworld.net is, and what facilities it offers to its
users.