Re: Set timing to go into hibernation {Debian Stretch}

On 09/13/2022 08:28 AM, Roger Price wrote:
On Tue, 13 Sep 2022, Richard Owlett wrote:

It's been so long since I set up Debian I've forgotten how to set timing for going into hibernation. It's currently set for a much to primare panel has
large a delay.

Where do I look for instructions and descriptions?

I use Right Click on screen, and then Applications -> Settings -> Screensaver

I tried that but did not see what you described.
But it jogged my memory.
My  D.E. is MATE and the primary panel has a menu titled "System"
  System -> Preferences -> Look and Feel -> Screensaver
gets me where I need to go ;}

Thank you.