Re: Which MTA for from-based smarthost selection, local delivery and queuing?

El mié, 07-09-2022 a las 22:31 +0200, Sébastien Hinderer escribió:
> I would like to be able to
> configure the SMTP server to use based on the address I am using in
> the
> > From header. For instance, if I am sending from my personal account
> > then
> I'd like to use one smarthost and SMTP configuration, but if I am
> sending from my work address, I would like the MTA to choose my
> work's
> SMTP server as its smarthost. Am I correct that exim4 does not allow
> for
> such a configuration?

I do that using an exim specific router.

$ cat /etc/exim4/conf.d/router/160_exim4-config_myfrom_1

 from_router_1:
  debug_print = "R: from_router_1 for $domain"
  driver = manualroute
  domains = ! +local_domains
  condition = ${if eq{$sender_address}{yourfromaddress@example.com}}
  same_domain_copy_routing = yes