Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2022 #680

On Sun, Aug 21, 2022 at 02:39:38PM +0800, STUART LENTON wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Aug 2022, 2:36 pm , <debian-user-digest-request@lists.debian.org>
> wrote:

[Lots of content snipped]

> > debian-user-digest Digest                               Volume 2022 :
> > Issue 680
> >

> > Cheers
> > --=20
> >
> > --yxoy1FyIjMlPqxb3

> > --yxoy1FyIjMlPqxb3--

[Copied directly to Stuart's email address in case he is not subscribed to
this list as an exception to the normal list ettiquette].

Hi Stuart,

It seems that the debian-user list has twice received a copy of
debian-user-digest forwarded by you.

I'm assuming that you are subscribed to the digest version of debian-user
and need to unsubscribe.

You can unsubscribe from any Debian mailing list by using the web form at
https://www.debian.org/MailingLists/unsubscribe

debian-user-digest is the last check box under User Lists on that page and
it ends the first column.

Hope this helps

Andy Cater

[For the Debian Community Team]