Suggestion

Hello, my name is iramar and I like Ubuntu a lot since the beginning,,, unfortunately I don't know how to program but I even like to develop some things and being so on social networks especially in the late g+ of Google I really liked giving ideas to programmers and developers and even companies anyway and so it came to the canonical owner of Ubuntu that I really like to talk about and say that the Windows XP code that was leaked on github WAS BECAUSE OF ME I was asking for this code or Windows 7 code for a long time to solve the problem. question of standard linux hardware drivers and nd windows games and programs on linux,,,, so,,,,,, the owner of the code someone there at Microsoft in possession of the code granted my request because it also achieved my vision for fix and complete linux on the other hand i believe microsoft made windows 11 based on reports i sent from my windows years ago my windows 7 ultimate 64bits was kind of all they had available at the time hollow any program or game just install and it works perfectly even with the limiting factor of RAM memory ddr2 8000 4Gb runs perfectly and without any installation error the bed was ready anyway..... So what I want to ask for canonical that is the front of Linux let's say as a representative of the Linux distribution is,,,, USE THE WINDOWS XP CODE WHICH WAS DONATED IN GITHUB WITHOUT FEAR AND WITHOUT Pity IT WAS DONATED BY THE OWNER IT COULD ONLY LEAK HE WHO WAS THE OWNER UNDERSTAND, thus being in possession of this code let's get down to business recently sudo Apt-get has been individually updated recently,, Linus promised to update the next kernel to c11 or higher,, has a developer working alone on optimizing Linux dependencies and repositories to update modernize and optimize help him ,,, supports the all-in-one printers mainly arrived hp and epson,, already has the USB and wireless video game controller with the x360ce excellent USB video game control controller and wireless I used it a lot on Windows,,,,, and Android arrived on Linux too, so all you need to do is solve games and drivers and with the Windows XP code you can do that,,,,, program all the peripheral hardware drivers of the Windows updating the lines of code from Windows XP drivers updating to Windows 7 updating the code and unifying with the Linux drivers code making a single standard without failure type Windows peripheral driver A  Linux peripheral driver B  unifying are standard AB peripheral driver without failure recognition of any peripheral hardware on the market, you can use both Linux and Windows without any problems, peripheral hardware,,,,, for example an HP Epson Cannon Xerox Lexmark multifunction printer that is installed on Windows,,, with the unification of the driver Windows XP new standard *Windows 7 for Linux driver unified standard AB the same USB or wireless all-in-one printer is also plugged into Linux and automatically recognized by the new unified driver and it is the same with any peripheral hardware to be used thanks to the new unified drivers with the help of the XP source code that was donated on github question of Windows games and programs and the Windows market,,,, we can program a compatibility layer  restricted to only files and DLLs that the software and games will use to be able to be installed and work, nothing else matters,,,,, so do the compatibility layer by improving wine or play on linux so that they create this bed of files and folders necessary for windows software and windows computer games understand that it is being installed on windows and will only need the DLLs specific folders and some files and few APIs make this compatibility bed updated and the story is dead GAMES AND WHAT INTERESTS IS YOU WILL NOT NEED TO ESOERAR LEAVE THE NATIVE LINUX VERSION OR INSTALL THE FU GAME NCI ONOU QUIETLY BE A FILE IN WINDOWS OR LINUX,,,,,,, and with the Android emulator anbox or waydroid do the same thing the compatibility box inserted in Linux,,,, so that I install the apk without needing any other shortcut I just click install and Linux already has the compatibility bed opens the wheel installs and creates the icon in the icon tray I click open and use it simple like the same thing with Windows games and programs... AND SO COMPLETE LINUX ONE TIME ,,,,,, LET'S GO TO HEAVY PROGRAMMING AND EVERYTHING WILL WORK PERFECTLY AND LINUX CHANGES FOREVER!

  Remembering that you will need all the directX all the net-framework all the visual c+++ all the DRM.DLL unifying with vulkan and opengl will be top.... Besides Proton!

  HERE IS MY CONTENT ABOUT LINUX learn to get by on Linux, Linux office with Android office     +PDF pc print on any computer here

  https://www.facebook.com/100007949318439/posts/3113785452229735/?app=fbl

You already have the Windows code that was donated on github now it becomes a Linux configuration like the virtual box software, updates Windows XP installs all directX all net-framework all visual c +++ updates HTML5 and _javascript_s and turns into a compatibility setting for programs and games of any Windows on Linux, installable like a driver or virtual box via flatpak snap or appimage an extra setting on Linux like a driver where I double-click on a .exe file or game it's the installer understands that it's any windows and goes to that extra complete compatibility setting insta the program software Windows or game made for Windows installs and puts the icon in the linux icon tray i click and open the program or game without problems and linux coma extra configuration runs the application software programs and games made for Windows in the form of extra compatibility for Linux in 100% compatibility in that box configuration folder extra isolated compatibility within Linux like the virtual machine but improved an extra configuration like a driver or configuration file or Linux root folder....... Unify drivers too and end up with peripheral hardware failures in Linux ... I was the one who asked a lot for this XP code and micr3ja got something in return we are even and the code was donated on github only the owner could have put it and made it available there in a totally honest way it was donated and here it is So what to do with it.....