Autostart command after network is available (usbip)

I want to know how I can execute a command as root once after the
network is available.

I activated usbipd on my home server and want to attach the client
automatically at boot. Manually attaching it works already.

The command to be executed as root on the client is:
usbip attach -r hostname -b n-n.n

Is this to be done via systemd? I was able to create a service on the
server for the daemon, but failed to do so for the client.
I also tried the root crontab using the @reboot timer, this failed
probably because of the network is not available at execution time.

Please share your ideas. It is probably quite simple, I was very
surprised that I could not find anything usefull on the web.

Regards,
Christian

--
http://www.cb-fraggle.de