Bug in senddoc

Hello

I found a bug and do not know if it belongs to the package libreoffice or apparmor!

When I want to send a document directly by E-mail in libreoffice, it doesn't work. I started libreoffice --calc in a shell and choose File-> sned -> send document as e-mail, i got an error message in the shell:

/usr/lib/libreoffice/program/senddoc: 62: file: Permission denied
/usr/lib/libreoffice/program/senddoc: 70: /usr/bin/thunderbird: Permission denied

I do some debugging (echo before line 62) and found out that it starts /usr/bin/thunderbird

When I uninstall appamor (aa-disable /etc/apparmor.d/usr.bin.thunderbird doesn't be suffisent), the message Permission denied disappears.

In the documentation, I read that every package has it's own profile for apparmor shipped in. Therefor my problem.

Thank you

Al