Error starting any Debian installation (on an AMD SEV enabled KVM)

I cannot start an installation of a debian * .iso (install, live, ..) from any installation medium.

This problem affects all Debian images. There are no problems with Ubuntu or CentOS! As soon as you
boot the ISO and click Install, there is no error message and the boot process begins again (loop).

This problem has been around for a long time, and it only occurred to me now that it only affects Debian. For testing I recommend the tutorial https://docs.ovh.com/asia/en/dedicated/enable-and-use-amd-sme-sev/

Server: buster / sid
Libvirt: 7.0.0-3
qemu: 1: 5.2 + dfsg-11

I hope you can help me soon so that I can install a KVM (sev) with Debian.