Re: Off request

On Freitag, 6. August 2021 18:36:08 -04 Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2021-08-06 5:10 p.m., Gunnar Gervin wrote:
> > GOODBYE !
> >
> > Admin of list:
> > Please remove me from the list.
>
> If you want to be removed, then you can unsubscribe.
> The procedure is found at the same place you found information on how
> to subscribe.
>
> I don't the the manager of this list does take the time to read all
> the mailing lists of Debian.
>
> > If you don't, I'll spam you. Why?
> > A person accused me of trolling. Which I'm not sure what is.
> > Flooding,
> I'll remind yourself that even you, at some point looked back at the
> messages you've sent and said "What a mess".
>
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2021/08/msg00137.html
>
> It is appreciated that you now seem to be taking time to write text
> that can easily be understood.
>
> I'm pretty sure that if you would have took the time to write concise
> and clear message like this all the time, then you experience would
> have been different.
>
> > spamming, attention seeking? He could just as well said "*f* off" ,
> > just saying. So I'm off this list, doubt I'll return.
> > I dislike slandering; vulnerable
> > due to psychopath in childhood, isolation, & cos people are afraid &
> > tense these times. Guess he was a bit quick on it...
> > Hostile, Judgemental, non- inclusive. Don't need those cultures in
> > my
>
> I believe everyone here acted in good faith.
>
> Taking time to explain what felt like being the wrong way and what
> could be done if you wanted some more help.
>
> To all questions you posted, you received at least two or three
> different answer, with different solutions.
>
> > life, sir, sorry to tell you off this harshly. Going to other
> > helpsite if necessary. Like pointed before, in duckduckgo & Google
> > I can find most answers.
> > My responsibilty is my health.
> > BR,
> > Gunnar Gervin.
>
> Good luck in you learning.

Reminds me of one occasion when someone was harshly attacked on a
mailing list for writing all capitals - always.
Turned out that the person was blind and had crippled hands and was
posting by means of a braille reader and a special contraption for a
keyboard. *That* was a time to eat one's words.
All the best to y'all
--
Eike Lantzsch ZP6CGE