Re: How do I permanently disable unattended downloads of software/security updates?

On Thu, Jun 03, 2021 at 03:54:01AM +0200, Stella Ashburne wrote:
> > From: "Reco" <recoverym4n@enotuniq.net>

> > The most important parts of "systemctl list-timers" (your problem
> > considered) are UNIT and ACTIVATES columns, and your result lacks them
> > for some reason.
> >
> What does "your result lacks them for some reason" mean? Could you elaborate it please?

Lacks means "does not have".

Your output did not show the UNIT or ACTIVATES columns.  For the reasons
I explained in my response.

I gave some alternatives that will reveal more information.  Replies to
my reply elaborated further still.