[SOLVED] Re: Can not delete file with correct permissions

Am Donnerstag, 6. Mai 2021, 18:18:18 CEST schrieben Sie:
So, checked more. Indeed, it is a bug in latest version of mutt. Looks like it
is working on i386, but the version in amd64 is buggy.

For testing purposes I installed an older versionb of mutt, and Voila!,
ewverything worked fine.

I will file a bugreport to mutt.

Thank you all for your help.

Best regards and stay safe!