Re: Installing Debian from a hard disk with Windows to a USB stick

El mar, 27 abr 2021 a las 15:11, Brian (<ad44@cityscape.co.uk>) escribió:

> "Umm, well" is hardly an adequate reponse to Andrei POPESCU's
> suggestion. If you are waiting for someone like me to step up,
> you will be waiting a long time.
>
> Users employ the wiki to write what they feel comfortable about,
> not to act as a proxy for someone else's thoughts and writing.

Yes sir, you're right.  I'm sorry, I was not clear when I wrote
my message.  I do plan to repost it by myself at the wiki,
but it won't be in the near future.  I just wanted to see if someone
else could get it there sooner than me, so I would benefit more
people right now.

I won't be waiting for someone else, it is just that I can't do it
for now.  But thanks for your advice.

Have a nice day everyone.

PS: I forgot to send this message to the list.
--
Time zone: GMT-4