Re: Hardware requirements between Debian 9 and 10

On Thu, 11 Mar 2021 at 08:31, Cmdte Alpha Tigre Z
<santiagopinth@gmail.com> wrote:

> > You are sending both HTML and plain text, so those of us who dislike
> > the HTML can simply read the plain text.

> Sorry, I hope it doesn't cause too much problems.
> I don't know how to change that behaviour.

If I recall correctly, that is done as follows:

Open a Gmail compose window
-> click the "more" (3 vertical dots) icon in the bottom toolbar
-> click on "plain text mode" until a tick-mark appears beside it.

I believe that setting then applies to all future messages, until turned off.