Re: Hardware requirements between Debian 9 and 10

Thanks for your advice, I think my laptop is from 2013,
but it is Pineview, id est Intel Atom.

How much ram do you have?
If it is 4Gb or less you should probably use i386 instead of the amd64 version of Debian.

I'd start with Debian 10 and LXDE or LxQt:
https://opensource.com/article/19/12/lxqt-lxde-linux-desktop

and switch to the Debian 9 only if they work really slow.

Desktop environment and Linux kernel are not the only CPU and memory consumers.
Modern browsers and modern websites are heavy. I am not sure if average site works well with Firefox that runs on Pineview, but it is worth trying.