Re: Hardware requirements between Debian 9 and 10

> Debian testing.

I see that you use the latest version of the system,
maybe it could have some impact on performance.

> I wouldn't know since I use XFCE4 everywhere, but the desktop
> environment only has some impact.  When it comes to Firefox, the main
> issue is Firefox itself and the pages you visit.

I had trouble with Firefox in the past on Windows 7,
I had to change to Chrome then.  Surprisingly,
now Firefox is behaving relatively well.

I thought I would not have the same problem changing from Windows to Debian.