issue with systemd-sysv-generator (Package: systemd-sysv?)

Hi folks,

I am running into a little issue. At every update I am spammed with the following messages from systemd (some lines as an example):

Mär 05 10:43:09 protheus1 systemd-sysv-generator[37639]: SysV service '/etc/init.d/restorecond' lacks a native systemd unit file. Automatical
ly generating a unit file for compatibility. Please update package to include a native systemd unit file, in order to make it more safe and r
obust.
Mär 05 10:43:09 protheus1 systemd-sysv-generator[37639]: SysV service '/etc/init.d/nvtv' lacks a native systemd unit file. Automatically gene
rating a unit file for compatibility. Please update package to include a native systemd unit file, in order to make it more safe and robust.
Mär 05 10:43:09 protheus1 systemd-sysv-generator[37639]: SysV service '/etc/init.d/waproamd' lacks a native systemd unit file. Automatically
generating a unit file for compatibility. Please update package to include a native systemd unit file, in order to make it more safe and robu
st.
Mär 05 10:43:09 protheus1 systemd-sysv-generator[37639]: SysV service '/etc/init.d/cryptmount-early' lacks a native systemd unit file. Automa
tically generating a unit file for compatibility. Please update package to include a native systemd unit file, in order to make it more safe
and robust.
Mär 05 10:43:09 protheus1 systemd-sysv-generator[37639]: SysV service '/etc/init.d/tpconfig' lacks a native systemd unit file. Automatically
generating a unit file for compatibility. Please update package to include a native systemd unit file, in order to make it more safe and robust.

...and so on.

As this is only on ONE of my identical installed systems, I believe, the files, that are missing according to this message, are existent in reality.

These messages are a lot, so the chance, that ALL are missing is very small IMHO.

Is there a way, to force the regenerating of the "missing" systemd unit file, maybe by a command. Or must I reinstall all named packages?

If someone knows more, I would be happy to be enlightened.

Thanks in advance and

best regards

Hans