Re: megacli help

	Hi.

On Wed, Jan 06, 2021 at 05:28:24PM +0100, basti wrote:
> Hello, I want to set all my drives to RAID0 to use mdadm.
> "megacli help" have the following options:

Is there any particular reason you're using megacli instead of storcli?
MegaCli is deprecated. If it's possible - stay away from MegaCli.
Especially if you value your sanity.

> There is no man page for megacli.

Yes, there's no man page for megacli. See below.

> Is there a docu where the single parameter is explained?

No, and there's good reason for it - think of the most horrible,
disgusting and amoral thing you can imagine. Doing that thing is an
experience that's superior to using megacli.

But, [1], [2] and [3] contain nearly anything that's a sane human being
can comprehend.

Reco

[1] http://www.vmwareadmins.com/megacli-working-examples-cheat-sheet/
[2] https://help.serversaustralia.com.au/s/article/megacli-megacli64-cheatsheet