Re: Instructions for command line usage of WiFi.

On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 10:42:59 +0300
Reco <recoverym4n@enotuniq.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 24, 2020 at 03:06:59PM -0800, peter@easthope.ca wrote:

> > This is the only oddity evident after ifup wlxa0f3c10a28f7.
> >
> >   DHCPDISCOVER on wlxa0f3c10a28f7 to 255.255.255.255 port 67 interval 3
> >   send_packet: No buffer space available
> >   dhclient.c:2445: Failed to send 300 byte long packet over wlxa0f3c10a28f7 interface.
> >
> > Nevertheless, after a few more lines from DHCP the link works.
> > Any ideas about buffer space?
>
> The kernel has no free RAM to queue a packet or that Tp-Link device
> you're is using low-quality kernel module. Happens with Tp-Link, but

With TP-Link? Aren't they just using other manufacturers' chipsets? I
know people don't like Realtek and Broadcom, but does TP-Link make
their own silicon? In any event, I've always been pretty happy with
their products.

> there's a bright side - it could've been Broadcom.
>
> Try increasing a value of vm.min_free_kbytes, it may help.
>
> Reco

Celejar