How to decipher smartcl -x and nvme error-log output ?

Hi,

today my new machine's EFI came up with a text screen rather than its
fancy graphics, saying that my disk is about to fail and that i shall
make a backup. No specific information about the problem, though.

It offered to go on with booting and everything seems fine for now.

I executed
  smartctl -x /dev/sda
with "0" or "No Errors Logged" where the headlines would suggest it is
about errors.

With the SSD i did
  smartctl -d nvme,0xffffffff -x /dev/nvme0n1
to get

  Error Information (NVMe Log 0x01, max 16 entries)
  Num   ErrCount  SQId   CmdId  Status  PELoc          LBA  NSID    VS
    0         30     0  0x001a  0x4004  0x004            0     1     -
    1         29     0  0x0015  0x4005  0x004            0     1     -

(smartctl option
  -d nvme,0xffffffff
works around
  === START OF SMART DATA SECTION ===
  Read NVMe SMART/Health Information failed: NVMe Status 0x2002
Found on
  https://www.smartmontools.org/ticket/1134
)

Further googling made me install "nvme-cli" and run
  nvme error-log /dev/nvme0
to get

  Error Log Entries for device:nvme0 entries:16
   Entry[ 0]
  error_count  : 30
  sqid         : 0
  cmdid        : 0x1a
  status_field : 0x4004(INVALID_FIELD: A reserved coded value or an unsupported value in a defined field)
  parm_err_loc : 0x4
  lba          : 0
  nsid         : 0x1
  vs           : 0
  cs           : 0
   Entry[ 1]
  error_count  : 29
  sqid         : 0
  cmdid        : 0x15
  status_field : 0x4005(INVALID_FIELD: A reserved coded value or an unsupported value in a defined field)
  parm_err_loc : 0x4
  lba          : 0
  nsid         : 0x1
  vs           : 0
  cs           : 0

(The other 14 shown entries all beared
  status_field : 0(SUCCESS: The command completed successfully)
)

Does somebody on this list have an idea what kind of error this might be ?

Have a nice day :)

Thomas