Re: 32 versus 64 bit reading list suggestions

On Ma, 08 sep 20, 19:32:54, deloptes wrote:
> Andrei POPESCU wrote:
>
> > PINE A64 (not sure if that's a + or not)
> > http://wiki.pine64.org/images/1/1d/Power_Consumption.jpg
> >

> you missed that we need at least 2 network adapters

The question was about a 64bit capable machine running on max 4 Watts,
the two network interfaces were mentioned only later.

Anyway, there are boards like the ESPRESSObin[1]. I can't find
information on power consumption on a quick search though I expect it to
be quite similar since it's a dual A53 where the A64 is a quad A53.

[1] http://espressobin.net/tech-spec/

Kind regards,
Andrei