[Sid] gvfs & nfs shares icons on desktop

Hi there,

I'm using laptop with Xfce and the following in the /etc/fstab:

server:/mnt/ex /mnt/ex nfs vers=3,defaults,noauto,users 0 0

Recently I installed gvfs.

Before gvfs installtion:
I had nfs icon on the desktop, so I could easily mount/unmount nfs (by right click). Since this is mobile device nfs needs to be mounted on demand.

After gvfs installation:
The nfs share icon disappeared from the desktop. So I need to mount by a terminal command.

Is there a way to have gvfs and have icons of nfs shares (defined in /etc.fstab) on the desktop?