Re: using Webex from Stretch

and on Thursday, April 9, 2020 7:09 AM, Carl Fink wrote:

> Generally I use computer audio, and give Firefox permission to use it (and my
> camera if desired).

This is interesting.  I see that my Firefox is set to "Block websites from
automatically playing sound".  I hadn't realized that, because if I play a
YouTube video or movie trailer in Firefox, I get the sound just fine anyway.
That's confusing, but I'll try changing that permission this afternoon and
see if it works.

Thanks again.