Re: how to save video on web page

On Monday, April 6, 2020 3:28:26 PM PDT Long Wind wrote:

> Thank Ihor Antonov!i've just tried youtube-dl

> zhou@debian:~$  youtube-dl https://cl7v.com/html/14071/

> [generic] 14071: Requesting header

> WARNING: Falling back on generic information extractor.

> [generic] 14071: Downloading webpage

> [generic] 14071: Extracting information

> ERROR: Unsupported URL: https://cl7v.com/html/14071/

> i've tried wget:wget

> http://ppp.downloadxx.com/assets/52c97a151032aafc25c39304ae62d3ee.mp4"it

> doesn't work either

> On Tuesday, April 7, 2020, 5:58:11 AM GMT+8, Ihor Antonov

> <ihor@antonovs.family> wrote:

> #yiv6712804207 p, #yiv6712804207 li {white-space:pre-wrap;}

> On Monday, April 6, 2020 2:37:20 PM PDT Long Wind wrote:

> > i have stretch and want to save video on web

Well Long Wind, I was going to get the exact command for you but I have opened that video link and it appeared to be some sort of porn.

I am not sure what Debian policy have to say about this but I personally do not support this. You should at least warn people about such things. A lot of people read this mailing list at work or at home and nobody want to have porn coming.

Having said that you can try downloading it yourself - all you need is to find a link to ".m3u8" file in network tab of developer mode when you start the video.

youtube-dl https://bla-bla/playlist.m3u8

--

Ihor Antonov

https://useplaintext.email