Re: change the mount point of my flash drive

On Mi, 01 apr 20, 18:49:45, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

> > Maybe you can convince LibreOffice to use relative paths instead of
> > absolute paths?
>
> This is what I proposed, too. Much less hassle. OTOH you have to
> plan a bit when moving documents elsewhere (but you would have
> to with absolute paths, too, just at the other end of the link:
> with relative paths you'd have to consider the "moved" document
> *and* those pointing to it; with absolute paths only the latter).

As far as I understood you proposed paths relative to "~" which on *nix
systems is a shortcut for $HOME. That wouldn't work on e.g. Windows.

The most flexible (assuming LibreOffice supports it) would be to have
all paths relative to the directory structure of the stick only.

Kind regards,
Andrei