Re: Cannot boot after distro upgrade

	Hi.

On Mon, Sep 02, 2019 at 09:56:16AM +0200, Miroslav Skoric wrote:
> On 9/1/19 9:25 PM, Reco wrote:
>

> > lsblk to get the device name of your USB stick.
> > mount /dev/<devname> /mnt
> >
> > Don't forget to "umount /mnt" afterwards.
> >
> > > Or to wait that I copy/paste the output by hand :-)
> >
> > Might get a photo of it as well ;)
> >
> > Reco
> >

> lsblk didn't bring any difference regardless the stick is inserted or not. So I send photos :-)

Judging from the pictures, it's the ext4 filesystem.
So, let's proceed to the destructive steps:

fsck.ext4 -f /dev/localhost/tmp
mount -t ext4 /dev/localhost/tmp /tmp
umount /tmp
fsck.ext4 -f /dev/localhost/tmp

If the mounting succeeds, change filesystem type to ext4 for /tmp in
/etc/fstab, and do the same for /home.

Reco