Re: How to have password shown?

	Hi.

On Fri, Jul 05, 2019 at 04:33:30PM +1200, Richard Hector wrote:
> On 4/07/19 3:34 AM, Reco wrote:
> > You cannot change your fingerprint (legally, that is).
>
> Say what? Are you saying there's a jurisdiction in which it's illegal
> for me to sand off, cut, or otherwise mutillate my own fingerprint?

Depends on where you live and on what you're doing for the living.
I imagine a government employee (say, military or law enforment) will
have a hard time explaining "accidental" fingerprint mutilation on all
ten fingers.
Last time I travelled to England - they took my fingerprints beforehand,
and checked them at Heathrow's customs. Suffice to say I'd be sent back
home on a nearest airplane if they haven't match.

Reco