Re: What am I missing that causes this error response from the wheezy mozilla?

On Wednesday 06 February 2019 12:46:29 deloptes wrote:

> Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Not that I know about ATM. But the woofs family has a few small
> > pieces of gas well royalties, and they always mail the checks so
> > they get here late Friday's, too late to hit the bank with such a
> > piddly deposit.  And by Monday its buried in this midden heap and
> > forgotten, so more than 1 $7 or $12 check has wound up in the
> > treasurers office and I have to claim them for her. Mailing it so it
> > gets here after the banks close on Friday is NOT anything but
> > intentional, they get to use your money for a little while longer.
> > Interesting what you can learn at the rodeo...
>
> very interesting - couple of years ago I learned about over night
> swaps ... and usually you are not getting bigger transfers same day.
> They (in the bank) say that bigger amounts need approval and it takes
> one day :) (in Europe) :)
> I am not sure if it changed now, cause they changed something last
> year - but I doubt cause it is so tasty. Especially if you know what
> will happen in the next 6 hours on wall street or in japan ...
>
> regards

You are just playing in a bigger rodeo.  I have had to write 2 checks for
the last 2 vehicles I've bought. Writing a single check for close to
$20k for a good used car/truck doesn't fly, some sort of a rule that 10k
and over has to be reported so the irs can watch for laundering, so I
write one for $9999 one day, and the balance the next day. As long as
the account is good for it, what business is it I buy a new truck to
replace a 20 yo rust bucket that getting dangerous to drive.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)