Re: Paypal and Linux in a low graphics environment.

Unfortunately browsh isn't ready for prime time anywhere for screen
reader users.

I did try using the program and after installation the program opened
its home page and didn't respond to any keyboard commands attempted.  I
used it in a command line environment and in order for the program to
respond to keyboard commands it has to be running in a graphical user
environment.