Re: debian-9.5.0-amd64-xfce-CD-1.iso missing files for install without mirror

Le 06/11/2018 à 20:17, Brian a écrit :
On Tue 06 Nov 2018 at 00:52:28 +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:

If you're using a netinst, you're *really* expected to use a
mirror. If you're not, you should know what you're doing to fix
any issues you find like this.
(...)
This issue is simply a bug and there is nothing flagged up in the Guide
to indicate that not choosing a mirror is bad or to help a user avoid
this bug or similar ones. Blaming the victim (...you should know what
you're doing...) is not helpful.

Please don't call me a victim ! It is advertised that "netinst" images are intended to be used with a network mirror. I am a big boy and I have been warned. Yes, it is a bug, but a minor one IMO, and 3 out of the 4 conditions required to trigger it are under the user's control.