Re: Network configuration

If you do a command line install with no graphics, you end up with no
network configuration once installation completes.I left some writing on
wiki.debian.org for how to configure wifi to work for command line
installs on post-install boot and that uses ifup and ifdown.  I don't
know what happened to the text on that site since I put it up in pure
ascii without any markup editing.  If need be, I think I can find it
among my files here.