Re: How to Run a Command on Screensaver Activation, Only After User Interaction that Session?

On Thu 04 May 2017 at 08:29:35 (-0500), Kent West wrote:

> I thought about that at the time, but figure any button press would also
> entail a slight bit of mouse movement in 99.99% of the cases, but since
> you've done the work for me in finding the event number (thanks! ;-) ),
> I've now added it. Good idea!

Many laptops have the "mouse" buttons separate from the touchpad
that moves the cursor, and they can be operated without any
movement at all.

I sometimes use my laptop for an hour or two without moving the
cursor, on web pages where the only button of interest is
consistently placed from page to page, eg [NextDay] on BBC Radio
schedules. To a limited extent, this works with [NextInThread]
when reading this list's archive.

Cheers,
David.