is there a firewall which blocks the connection

Hi everybody,
I installed the latest release of linuxlite,
The  openssh-server is installed, i can access from the local machine via ssh,  but not from a remote machine.
Something like a firewall blocks the connexion ???  the connection ??. I didn't activate any firewall , I use it as I installed it.

I have the same problem with xrdp:   I can connect with rdesktop from the local machine , but not from a remote one

for this reason I suspect firewall, if so hoe to disable it !!
thanks  a lot for help