Re: Do have programs have poor documentation? (was ... Re: Why? -- "A Modest Proposal")

deloptes schreef op 01-01-2017 14:09:
Xen wrote:

And what is that supposed to mean? You are really acting like a child
now.

LOL - she makes fun of you - you just have to stop. I am not reading your
comments any more - there is no value in them.

One last thing before I unsubscribe again.

You know how when girls want to get rid of you, they exaggerate your ugliness even when they think you are attractive?

"There is no value in them" is one of those statements. Just politically or socially motivated, you might say. A wholly false statement even from your own perspective, most likely.

That is all I will say. Bye.